Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process
- Manage onboarding and new hire and offboarding process (preparation of agreement, negotiations of benefits, involvement in work pass applications)
- Monitor and manage staff movement of the respective businesses and projects
- Work closely with customers to handle employee related issues which encompass counseling, grievances process, disciplinary and termination
- Follow-up on staff renewal, performance, etc.
- Degree / Diploma holder with 2 years HR generalist experience
- Familiar with Singapore Employment Act
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently on a broad variety of projects.
- Have good professional appearance
- Have a strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality