- Interface with HR customers handling payroll queries.
- Responsible for payroll related activities, including timely payment of employees’ salaries and claims reimbursements.
- Process and ensure timely filing of in-camp computations and maternity claims.
- To handle payroll for outsourced headcounts, including Claims processing.
- Prepare salary details for reimbursement claims from government agencies (Childcare, Maternity, NS men makeup claims)
- Support billing operations such as customer billing
- Ensure billing timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure completeness of billing
- Create reports for assigned client groups
- Adhere to all deadlines driven by the business
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy with 1 to 2 years related experience
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of the Singapore Employment Act would be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently on a broad variety of projects.
- Have good professional appearance
- Have a strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality