- Perform the business support analyst role for a strategic project of medium complexity and scale.
- Work closely with IT project team and internal stakeholders to ensure timely & successful system delivery.
- Document business direction, structure, business processes and requirements.
- Interact internally to determine involvement, requirements, analysis and interfaces with the users.
- Assist in the collection and consolidation and analyze required information and data.
- Participate in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of processes and systems.
- Identify areas of potential business risk and communicate these to the business.
- Validate and report production errors to IT for resolution. Work with IT to ensure timely and successful resolution of production errors.
- A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1- 3 years of experience in requirement gathering as a Business Analyst.
- Strong team player yet independent worker and possess business analysis skills.
- Performed requirement gathering for at least 2 development projects.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.