- Supporting the operations running on Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Performing Windows technical analysis and operational support.
- Operation and maintenance of the OS including application of patches and upgrades.
- OS performance analysis and tuning, enhancements and corrective actions
- Providing backup and recovery.
- Ensuring the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations
- Maintaining system documentation and writing installation and operations documents.
- Conducts capacity planning reviews with management
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in Windows server administration.
- Experience in managing Active Directory, MS SQL, MS Exchange, VMware
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team players who are analytical, results-oriented and reliable.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent/1 Year Direct Contract employment upon assessment.