- Update all Asset Changes within Service Level Agreement
- Fulfil Assets Related Service Requests including but not limited to PC Setup, Termination
- Assist Project Managers on Asset Verification Exercises
- Liaise with internal teams to provide Raw Data for Assets Updates and generation of monthly reports
- Generation of Asset Related Scripts & printing of Asset Labels
- Liaise with external vendors for procurement of Asset related materials (e.g. Asset Labels, Printing Ribbon and stickers)
- Assist Tower Manager in analysing & tracking Trends in Assets Functions and ways to increase productivity
- Resource Management of Team Members including but not limited to Work Load distribution, tracking of leave, ensuring Team members maintain given Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the Assets Related Documents.
- Review Assets Reports to ensure integrity of data
- Ensuring all required information for Assets are captured as stated in Master Project Contract
- Assist Tower Manager to evaluate and review new technology, team member performance
- Work with Tower Manager, internal team members & customers to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Minimum three (3) years of Asset Management or Supply Chain experience
- Minimum three (3) years of Team Leader experience with exposure of leading a team of at least two (2) members
- Possess strong and proven experience in leading, managing & driving team members to service excellence
- Possess Excel Programming Skills, knowledge in Asset Management Tools (example NEXTHINK, SERVICENOW, SCCM, HPAM)
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint & VISIO
- Possess basic knowledge on Information Technology infrastructure terms such as VM, Servers, Stacked Switches etc.
- Light Travelling between Locations is expected when needed
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.