- Work closely with team lead and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Attend client meetings during the requirement gathering process and during development.
- Work with Project Managers and client to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Prefer to have skills in photo editing, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Work closely with internal architecture team. Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to teams.
- Communicate to the team lead with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays of the assign project.
- Proactive suggest teams to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Informatioin Technology), or significant equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML, JQuery and CSS
- 3 years minimum Web programming experience, including ASP.NET , PHP or JSP
- 3 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MSSQL, MYSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools (Visual Studio,Eclipse )
- Experience developing and implementing open source software projects (SenseNet, liferay)
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Year Agency Contract employment.