- Provide level 1 and level 2 support to network and security products.
- Provide onsite technical support to resolve network issues.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and find out root cause of network and security issues.
- Work with vendors to resolve network issues.
- Assist in network documentation such as network diagram, upgrade, implementation plan and propose new features in customer’s existing network to address network issues.
- Experience in Cisco routers, switches, wireless, firewall and VPN.
- Knowledge in other non Cisco networking and security products like Bluecoat, Brocade, Checkpoint, F5, Juniper or Riverbed is a plus.
- Knowledge in network management system like eHealth or CA Spectrum is a plus.
- CCNA or CCNP certification is a plus
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.