- Providing support for Desktop applications (MS Office, Operating system, Outlook, etc.)
- Diagnose, analyze and resolve user Laptop, PC or handheld devices software and hardware issues.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain PCs, printers, software and other related network and desktop products.
- Participate in desktop-related projects deployment.
- Experience in Microsoft product and other related software.
- Working experience in desktop support
- Good communication skill and Customer focus.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered 1 year Agency Contract employment.