Provide IT Support
- Provide technical support to users
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Assist users with hardware and software installations
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Implement New Systems
- Install hardware equipment, software and maintenance agreements
- Perform acceptance testing of installed/upgraded equipment
- Oversee integration, compatibility and continuing operations of systems to ensure minimal disruption
- Design new methods of highly complex reporting and presentation
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies
- Develop technical specifications and evaluate technical responses as part of IT procurement.
- Organise system activities including planned maintenance events, system backup processes and disaster recovery drills
- Develop supporting documentation of all activities
- Research alternates to existing software and hardware
- Coordinate activities to identify, diagnose and rectify problems with little precedence
- Simulate user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Develop innovative solutions and/or systems modifications to reduce user problems
- Develop mitigating and/or preventive solutions
- Assist senior leaders in disaster recovery planning and testing
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years or more experience in Desktop EUC environment using leading methodologies (Windows 7 & 10 platforms) & processes
- 3 years or more experience in RFP documentation, clarification, negotiation and completion of procurement cycle.
- Successful track record in end to end project management, user, vendor management and as a project lead for small to mid-scale projects.
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Contract employment.