Support infrastructure operations
- Perform routine infrastructure operations activities
- Assist with monitoring infrastructure traffic and performance
- Configure infrastructure and related computing environments such as computer hardware, systems software, applications software
- Perform routine infrastructure maintenance activities
- Maintain documentation of all the conducted maintenance procedures and tests
Optimise infrastructure performance
- Assist with infrastructure testing and ongoing optimisation or changes such as scheduled upgrades and updates
- Maintain documentation of all conducted infrastructure optimisation activities
Resolve incidents - Respond to user complaints - Assist with problem/issue identification and resolution - Escalate problems/issues - Log incidents to problem management system
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in Network Switching, Network Monitoring, Ticket tracking, incident respond
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.