Support data centre operations
- Assist in handling all the day to day operational data centre monitoring activities
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of all hardware equipment
- Monitor data volume
- Assist with management and tracking of assets and the generation of reports
- Support planned maintenance events, system backup processes and disaster recovery drills
- Support incident resolution
- React to alerts/alarms
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in MS Windows environment & application support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.