- Understand user requirements and participate in technical design
- Develop and implement system applications in accordance to user requirements
- Perform unit and system integration testing for quality assurance
- Plan and assist with user acceptance testing
- Participate in implementation roll-out
- Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation.
- Degree in IT related field. Min. 5-8 years developing web based applications using MS.NET with post implementation support, upgrade & maintenance.
- Min. 3-5 years in customer oriented fronting to provide user/application support.
- Experienced working in a user environment using internal applications.
- Excellent customer service, communication skills and analytical skills will be key essentials to succeed in this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.