- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- To prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conduct, proof-of-concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary
- Propose technical solutions and oversee the selection of technologies and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Highlight the positive impact of the solutions and it how it can achieve customer’s business goals
- Manage customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Actively participate in the business development lifecycle. Identify opportunities, generate proposals, and support other sales efforts
- Increase organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements
- Improve information usefulness by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture consulting skills such as interviewing stakeholders, conducting architecture reviews, and consensus building
- Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and system architecture is a must.
- Experience leading large group meetings/information gathering sessions with senior-level executives
- Professional experience with n-tier application architectures development Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Experience with service-oriented architectures
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies:.NET Development Platform (Visual Studio, .Net Framework), C#, C++, VB.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms, Databases, Transact-SQL, XML, Soap, Web Services, agile development methodologies, SQL Server, BizTalk, Exchange, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server , Microsoft CRM Technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered Permanent / 1 Year Contract employment.