- Manage project schedules, quality, communication and risk plans
- Participate in project plans, milestones and deliverables in consultation with client and team of programmers
- Build project schedules, quality plans, budgets, communication and risk management plans
- Oversee the implementation of the project on a daily basis with regard to schedules, manpower and quality
- Assist with regular reporting on project status
- Initiate, organise and attend project meetings and ensure project teams are kept fully informed about project progress, tasks and involvement
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience, with 1-2 years of Project Management experience of medium or large scale projects and completed at least 2 project cycle.
- Excellent inter-personal skills – possessed the personality to build good relationship with external customers, vendors and colleagues.
- A good team player and possess the leadership qualities to lead the IT team.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, organized and ability to work independently with priorities.
- Familiar and have working experience using Agile software development methods is advantageous.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Contract or Permanent employment.