- Perform detail requirement study, understand how solutions fit into an existing legacy environment.
- Develop enterprise-level network design with security consideration.
- Manage vendors and ensure that the completed works are satisfactory and meet the requirements.
- Work closely with project team to prepare proposal, system / network infrastructure implementation plan, risk assessment, Infra test plan, etc.
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting of network problems with infra support team, on wireless, LAN & WAN when necessary.
- Work with project and support team in conducting Infra UAT test, and post implementation support upon project commissioning.
- Conduct Regular review with Infra support team to ensure that all networks, systems, security and application infrastructure are running efficiently, i.e. at optimum performance with adequate security and configurations.
- Degree holder, with minimum 5 years working experience in an enterprise-level network environment
- Experience and able to perform hands-on implementation and support for a wide range of network and security technologies such as Firewalls, VPN and SSL-VPN, IDS/IPS etc.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, security devices, and network security concepts.
- Possess CCNA certification and above.
- Certifications (any of the following is a plus): CISSP, CISA, CEH, CSSLP, CHFI, CCSP, GCIH, GIAC, PMP, ITIL v3
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract