- To conduct sourcing exercise for potential suppliers.
- To conduct all Tender Processes and Processing of Purchase Order in accordance to Corporate Governance Regulations.
- To carry out price analysis and conduct purchase / contract negotiation with vendors to ensure materials / services are acquired at best pricing.
- To hasten suppliers for prompt deliveries in the orders.
- To ensure department KPI met.
- Generation of Purchase Order and process change order/s.
- Liaise with respective Division/s and other functional personnel.
- Provide regular feedback on material or services status to requestors.
- Any other procurement matters assign from time to time.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or IT / InfoComm Engineering.
- Additional Diploma in Purchasing Management is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year purchasing experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of financial and legal terms affecting purchasing is preferred.
- Experience in project management is preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to engage suppliers at all levels to negotiate effectively.
- Confident to communicate with all levels/different cultural backgrounds
- Good sourcing skill and has strong people skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered 1 Year Agency Contract employment.