- Responsible for the analysis, installation, configuration, security, support and maintenance of system infrastructure that would compromise of physical servers, hypervisors, virtual machines
- Apply OS patches, Security patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Platforms: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise, VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi), HP-UX
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 1 to 2 years’ equivalent work experience in a position supporting technical architecture developer, infrastructure datacenter operation and server administration
- Proficient in Red Hat OS Operations, Server Virtualization Tools
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment