- Analysis, design, development and implementation of C++/VC++/MFC projects in the field of biometrics, identity management and security control. The developer will also have the opportunity to work with device drivers or SDKs of image capturing hardware devices.
- The developed software will be deployed in a highly available and scalable environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of relevant programming experience in IT environment.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in C++/VC++/MFC, MySQL/MS SQL, etc. are essential.
- Knowledge and experience in development for both Linux and Windows Platform is required.
- Able to perform analysis on impact of new requirements on existing system / design.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered 1 Year Contract employment.