Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Production databases 24X7 running support, and database daily operation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Database issues.
- ORACLE database schema designing and assessments.
- Database performance tuning.
- Working with AWS to keep the database in latest patching and version.
- Day to Day database monitoring and performance analyst.
- Provide the database technology service for new project developments.
- SQL Tuning and Optimization of newly develop and existing applications
- Database recovery / duplication / restore by application requests.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Database Administration, CIS or related Technical major.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of software / database development experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as an Oracle Database engineer.
- Experienced in Database infrastructure and architecture design
- Experienced in Oracle AWS RDS
- Experienced in Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experienced in executing and writing Oracle PL/SQL in the most efficient way
- Experienced in database optimization and performance tuning
- Experience with backup and restore, table space allocation/management, managing the overall health and status of the database, managing the database schema, creating triggers and stored procedures, monitoring the Oracle alert logs and resolving database-related issues.
- Must have experience in configuring 11g/12c database in Linux
- Must have experience with Oracle product troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Partake in meetings to give advice and recommendations
- Experience with Oracle products such as, Oracle GoldenGate, Real Application Clusters, Application Server, Replication and Streams
- Experience with other database products such as Redis, AWS Redshift, etc.
- Working knowledge of J2EE architecture and an understanding of object-oriented modeling languages such as Java.