- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and translate business requirements into functional and non functional requirements.
- Clarify ambiguous/conflicting requirements and ensure that that changes are documented and tracked.
- Perform screen mockup and prototype to confirm requirements; analyze and translate requirements into design using established design standards and tools.
- Code programs based on best practices and programming guidelines adopted by project.
- Develop and perform automated unit testing; prepare test data, capture test result to ensure the quality of the program.
- Analyze and identify root cause and ensure fixes are done and tested before rolling out for retest.
- Develop training material and support user training; prepare documentation including system and user documentation; keep versioning of documentation.
- Participate in peer reviews and daily huddle.
- Monitor system to identify exceptions to normal processing and take corrective or preventive actions.
- Troubleshoot incidents and provide timely update and escalation when appropriate.
- Analyze and classify change requests and perform impact analysis.
- Actively identify areas to improve to ensure system stability and maintainability.
- Technical qualifications and capabilities include knowledge of one of the following: Language: Java(must have)
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Creative and strong problem solving skills and ability to think out of the box
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 12 months Agency Contract employment.