- Accountable for the delivery of projects (both Operational and Capital) on behalf of all Corporate IT Business domains.
- Responsible for leading a cross functional team within IT (Solution Architects, Outsourced IT providers, Business, etc) to deliver projects on time and on budget. This role also involves working with regional & offshore teams.
- Required to work within a Project Working Committee (PWC) environment, generally consisting of Business Program Managers, IT Domain Solution Architect, and other senior operational personal. As such, the Project Manager must exhibit a broad range of qualities in order to gain/maintain credibility and successfully lead the projects.
- Prior SAP HCM implementation experience in a regional role, and have managed a System Integrator project team of consultants as part of the project implementation.
- Tasked with financial management and the associated reporting KPIs within the program team. Strong financial management skills are required to ensure financial budgets are managed effectively.
- Managed small to medium cross-functional teams to deliver projects and programs.
- Project delivery on time, on scope and within budget
- Manage the Systems Integrator/External Program/Project Managers, consultants who are involved in project
- Lead in the identification of business impacts resulting from project implementation and proactively manage them
- Support the Corporate IT delivery team with appropriate resource, reporting and financial management inputs
- Deliver financial submissions and updates to sponsors and senior stakeholders in accordance with project management processes, and prepare monthly financial forecasts and reconciliations against budget to ensure forecasting variance maintained within limits
- Develop, manage and improve stakeholder relations – both internal and external
- BSc in Computer Science or similar technical
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in Project Management
- Thorough understanding of the complete project management lifecycle and solution design
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all level of staff
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Show an ability to win the trust and respect of individuals and the group
- Possess the ability to exercise independent and effective judgment
- Demonstrate a willingness to take ownership of solutions
- Understanding of the decision making structure and cultural constraints within the organisation and capacity to influencing management at all levels.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.