- Involved in the software development life cycle including application development, implementation, maintenance and post-implementation review.
- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients;
- Analysing clients’ existing systems;
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs;
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
- Hands-on individual and be able to work with local and off-shore teams to deliver projects on the technical aspects
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following languages, tools and technologies:
- Strong experience in using Informatica PowerCenter with ability to diagnose and troubleshoot ETL errors.
- .NET, Angular JS, MS SQL
- The role requires you to be hands-on and you will be involved in providing user support requires investigating and troubleshooting issues, as well as providing timely improvements/ resolutions to address problems / incidents encountered.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered 1 Year Direct Contract employment.