- Actively engage in the creation of new disruptive and transformational products and services
- Hands-on involvement in the roadmap planning, design, architecting, and coding of the POCs, Prototypes and Pilots
- Engage in the whole DevOps lifecycle from the development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and operations of products and services
- Proactively devise innovative solutions by constantly broadening and deepening the skillsets and attaining awareness of trends and development in the technical domain to address latent challenges faced by various industries.
- Identify best practices from industry and implement new and evolve methodology as appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5 – 10 years development and delivery experience in back-end technologies and in one or more programming languages like Java, C/C++, C#.
- 1 – 2 years demonstrable experience in large scale system design and building scalable, high performing and robust applications.
- Good knowledge in design patterns, data structures, multi-threading and high volume server side development.
- Experience with building RESTful services and micro-services.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other container tools.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jerkins, GitLab CI), database technology (MySQL, PostgreSQL), cloud deployment technologies (Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Experience with developing applications on cloud architectures (AWS, Azure). Hands-on development in a serverless architecture (AWS Lamda) is a plus.
- Experience of working in agile, scrum and DevOps teams.
- Proficient with code versioning tools like Git.
- Strong analytical skills and well-versed in problem solving skills.
- Experience in front end technologies like Angular, ReactJS, is a plus.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android development is a plus.