- Researching, analyzing, designing, and delivering architecture that are appropriate for the business.
- Providing hands-on management of all efforts to support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture.
- Serving as a Trusted Adviser, driving conversations and collaborating with other team members to review designs and recommend improvements to the architecture.
- Leading the team to set the architectural direction, long-term vision and guiding principles.
- Prototyping concepts and solutions showcasing a concept and idea to key stakeholders.
- Working with the development team to review existing architecture and suggest improvements, clearly articulating both business and technical implications of various options.
- Troubleshooting key customer implementation issues and demonstrating the ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Reviewing and correcting project/program direction, approach, and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other relative degree.
- Prior experience and exposure to Public Safety Integrator/ Command Control Communication (C3) is preferred.
- Ideal candidate should expertise in Software Application.
- Candidates with experience in DevOps will be a plus.
- At least 5 years experience as a Lead or Enterprise Architect
- At least 5 years leading the system design, including large enterprise solutions that integrate multiple systems.
- Extensive hands-on experience in providing new solution development and driving enterprise architecture design
- Performance testing, data design, or security, is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation, are required; ability to tailor communications based on audience.