- Support team lead/Project Manager to deploy customer projects as well as backend infrastructures
- Hands on field installation works including network equipment, servers, patch cables etc under instruction from the team lead
- Coordinates and control field vendor works not limited to cable plant, CrossConnect and its
- Responsible to create and updates technical documentation under the instruction from the team lead
- Identification of the underlying problem and sorting through the possible solutions available. - Escalate unresolved issue and working with team lead to support the escalated works.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of related field
- Knowledge in i.e. networking, routing ad switching i.e. TCP/IP, IPv4 (L3)
- Knowledge in telecommunication technologies are advantage
- Understanding of cloud computing services and the technologies driven behind it like network
virtualization and SAN storage would be advantage.
- Willingness to learn new skills and stuff