- Perform radio network planning and design for 3G and LTE network to best network quality.
- Conduct site survey for 3G and LTE sites, and drive test to ensure meeting coverage requirement for customer.
- Perform radio network performance monitoring and optimisation to achieve and ensure all radio related KPIs are constantly met.
- Key radio personnel liaising with deployment team to ensure solution being deployed on timely manner.
- Familiar with regulation Quality of Service and mobile standards such as 3GPP.
- Strong team player to be able to work in the team for open discussion
- At least a good engineering bachelor degree in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering.
- Well verse in Microsoft Office, writing macro in MS Excel and queries in MS Access would be preferred.
- Strong team player to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Possess Class 3 driving license.
- Strong knowledge of the 3G UMTS and LTE radio technology will be an add advantage