- Provide hands-on support and engineering work in the Active Directory and Exchange 2013/2016 environment
- Provide hands-on support and engineering work in the VMware 5.5 environment
- Configure, manage and maintain a Email system Infrastructure environment
- Deliver patches and updates to the management systems including, but not limited to Exchange, Airwatch, Symantec cloud and Windows
- Coordinate implementation of patches by working with 3rd Party vendors to ensure updates are current
- Develop and Establish automated corrective actions for server problems where possible
- Review all job aid documentation and follow all step-by-step instructions to ensure work adheres to the customer requirements
- Adherence to change and incident management processes.
- Work the incident queue to troubleshoot and resolve L2/L3 tickets
- Close all support requests tickets in a timely manner with a focus on customer satisfaction and SLAs
- Submit RFCs for all changes made in the environment, following documented detailed oriented procedures
- Work on project requests and ensuring the Windows management team is kept informed of all project requests that are received.
- Focus to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget
- 5 years minimum IT experience
- 3 years minimum experience in an enterprise server environment with both administration and problem resolution of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and above
- 2 years minimum working with Airwatch products.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience adhering to them in a production environment
- Experienced in Windows Server 2008/2012 Active Directory management including Cluster, DNS, GPO.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.