- Manage Delivery of IT Services and its business units, and ensure SLA are met
- Support implementation of group-wide IT initiatives, and ensure successful rollout to its business units.
- Provide advice on IT technologies and risk and assist businesses to identify opportunities for use of enabling technologies to support business growth and/or enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage portfolio of IT projects, and ensure alignment with business plans and overall organisation’s goals and objectives.
- Review project requests from business units, and monitor execution of projects to ensure they are completed within agreed targets (budget, scope and schedule)
- Manager IT budget and the allocation of costs to business units
- Promulgate group IT policy to its business units, (both local and overseas)
- Conduct IT reviews and audits on overseas business units, and ensure compliance with group IT policy and practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Looking for someone with good comm skills + ITIL + program and project management
- PMP certifications is preferred