- Lead and manage a dedicated team to migrate the existing customer network operation from group companies, integrate and run it locally
- Manage internal/external interfacing processes.
- Access and assign appropriate team resources for each task or Change Request
- Support Project Manager in customer network expansion projects and lead the operation design portion where appropriate (including operation resource, cost, process,implementation, detailed documentation)
- Manage consistency of operation quality with appropriate skills and tools and processes
- Review and improve the role, responsibilities, escalation and feedbacks mechanism regularly within the team
- Implement and up-keeping the standard of Event, Incident, Problem, Change management, Improvement management good practices
- Meeting customer regularly to review and receive feedback for service enhancement, keeping customer requirements in checks as well as SLA requirement
- Inspires team members to attain higher technical skill.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Coach, motivate and develop junior team member.
- Act as a professional role model for staff
- Bachelor’s/Graduate Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or IT related studies.
- Min 5 years relevant experience in SI environment.
- Experienced in managerial position or similar capacity in providing network operation services
- Excellent hands-on/ troubleshooting skillset and problem-solving experience of large enterprise IT system
- Experienced in IT infrastructure administration and management involving enterprise LAN, WAN, security, cross OS platform, Server storages virtualization and off-the-shelf software
- Technical certification are advantage example: CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIS, JNCIP, ITIL, PMP