- Responsible to lead the testing of software/applications to ensure they function accordingly to specifications and clients’ requirements to meet the business needs.
- Conducts testing using preferred organizational practices & established processes contained in the Test Methodology to ensure test objective of the project is met.
- Understand and analyze testing requirements to prepare test plan, and test design
- Advise project team on design consideration to facilitate meeting of requirements. Advise business analysts and/or customers on the testing requirements and test techniques
- Prepare and ensure readiness of test bed and test environment to carry out the test execution
- Execute test in accordance to the test design
- Analyze test results and work with respective teams to resolve issues such as defect open and resolution rate, bottlenecks in performance and other defects
- Prepare test report for submission
- Provide regular test results updates
- Recommend and use automated testing tools where appropriate
- Manage test activities and ensure the planned test activities are completed as scheduled
- Typically 2 years’ with IT/Testing experience with knowledge of test methodology and various test tools
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems or equivalent
- Be certified in the testing area is an advantage
- Familiar with testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivator with a positive attitude and with high energy
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.