- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Work with team lead to ensure design and programme codes conform to architecture and design standards, and that design satisfies functional and system requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering; work with Business Analysts in reviewing and refining functional specifications.
- Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
- At least 6 years’ experience with substantial project work in software development
- Extensive experience in Java EE, Adobe Experience Manager Sites and Forms
- Has experience in a Scrum team
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivator with a positive attitude and with high energy