- Oversee the Design Process for Application Software: From product design to testing and modifications.
- Conducts Scoping engagements, managing stakeholders, coaching team-members and ensuring timeliness and quality of deliverables
- Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management of large scale projects with good technical knowledge
- Excellent presentation, business documentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrable IT project management skills and proven track record in managing large IT projects from inception to successful deployment would be an added advantage
- Prior RPA experience will be an advantage.