- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of software development experience in C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services etc
- Good working knowledge of various technology platforms and practices, including, but not limited to, Microsoft .NET technologies, service-oriented architecture, and software development best practices.
Technologies: - Microsoft .NET - Microsoft Enterprise Library - Microsoft C, C++, C# Programming, Windows PowerShell Scripting, Unix Shel - Scripting - Job Control Language (JCL) - Stored Procedure Programming - IBM DB2 - Microsoft SQL Server - z/OS - Java Message Service
Product / Packages: - IBM Security - IBM Integration Bus - IBM WebSphere - TIBCO - IBM Managed File Transfer (MFT) - Adobe Output Designer
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment.