- Involved in the entire project development life cycle from requirement gathering, system and software design, source code development and various levels of testing
- Provide post implementation troubleshooting and support work.
- Produce necessary documentation such as requirement specifications, design specifications, test documents etc.
- Provide trainings to peers, associates and customers, when required
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a) Software programming b) Reporting using Business Intelligence software like Qlik View or Qlik Sense or Cognos c) Databases such as Oracle database, MS SQL and/or Informix database
- Strong database modeling, design and administration skills with excellent SQL skills and working knowledge of PL/SQL stored procedure coding
- Knowledge of Redhat Linux and Windows platforms are essential
- Knowledge in one or more of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, ASP, .Net are essential.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense or Cognos will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Access Management or Oracle Identity Governance will also be added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.