- Define requirements, conduct RFPs, RFQs for implementation of the tools.
- Onboard, Operate and Optimize the selected solution to support identified list of critical systems.
- Work with team members to ensure successful implementation, adoption and maintenance of the tools.
- Work with L2 support teams to use monitoring tools to uncover the backend dependencies for mission critical applications and make sure that they are instrumented appropriately.
- Develop dashboards which show the overall health of a complex application.
- Work with incident and change managers to implement requirements for ITSM tools and broadcast tools.
- Responsible for maintenance, operational uptime, configuration, security
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science or related degree and 3 years (or above) of related IT experience.
- Understand the sense of urgency and be able to manage different priorities
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Good written and presentation skills with experience in RFP, RFQ processes.
- Experience in the following technical skillset is highly preferred:
- Experience with Splunk, Service Now, Dynatrace, ScienceLogic, AppDynamics etc.
- Event Management and Integrations (Tools like CA Service Operation Insight and Service Now, leveraging REST)
- Understanding of standard protocols/technologies such as DNS/WINS, TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, RDP, Active Directory, HTTP/S, IIS, JBoss, F5, etc.
- Experience creating dashboards and relevant visualizations.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.