- Middleware Administration/troubleshooting and support.(Weblogic/MQ/IBM and other 3rd party middleware)
- Administer and maintain Unix and Windows Servers (Security Patches/OS installation/Troubleshooting)
- Perform service request involving application deployment activities on middleware
- Implementation of systems changes through established change request process.
- Administration of Servers backup software and antivirus software.
- Compilation of IT documentation
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Studies/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge on IBM stack – IBM ISAM, IBM APIC, IBM ISDS etc. will be preferred
- Experience in Windows/Unix OS administration, troubleshooting, configuration and OS patching.
- Understanding of database technology (Oracle / MSSQL/ MySQL).
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either a Permanent or 1 Year Direct Contract employment.