- Implementation, maintenance and administration of Openshift, Dockers Containers and Kubernetes.
- Implementation, maintenance and administration of Redhat Linux and CentOS.
- Configure and deploy applications from the openshift platform.
- Development of tools and scripts to automate tasks with the use of DevOps tools such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef.
- Minimum a Degree in Computing or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experiences in Openshift, Docker Containers and Kubernetes.
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences in application , database or middleware development.
- Competent in Redhat Openshift, Dockers Containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with common and advances system administration tasks such as build and patching on Redhat Linux and CentOS.
- Preferably certified as a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Openshift Administration.
- Preferably from a vendor or SI environment.