- Provide Cloud infrastructure support to ensure smooth operations that conformed to the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and operational activities such as service requests, report generation, incident response, patch management.
- Perform Cloud infrastructure monitoring and escalation as per standard operations procedures
- Assist the customer in solving issues related to Cloud platforms.
- Provide support to users on a variety of system technologies including Microsoft Windows Server OS, Unix/Linux OS, Hypervisor and Middleware
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- At least 2 years of IT operations management experience, especially in the area of infrastructure management and cloud operations.
- Experience in Windows OS, VMWare/HyperV, Storage/Backup
- Understanding of orchestration and automation methodologies
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified