- Responsible for end to end software/firmware development for the product. To conceptualize, design development, testing and manage development work process document software driver concepts.
- Participate in or conduct technical reviews with peers to identify problems early in the development phases. Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements. Assure the quality of work through design, review and testing
Responsible for the delivery of the software/kernel/driver to manufacturing within the required timelines
- Development with RTOS, such as VxWorks, ThreadX or others
- Development of communication protocols like Ethernet/USB/WIFI and CAN/Profibus and so on
- Degree / Master in Computer Science/ Embedded Systems / Computer Engineering / Electrical Electronic Engineering with concentration in the areas of Embedded Software engineering
- 8+ years’ experience in embedded software development and architecture design.
- Expertise with microprocessors (ARM, Intel) their architectures and software development environments.
- Extensive experience in adding new HW platforms and device drivers into Linux kernel.
- Proven experience in solving real-time embedded software issues, including: threading, optimization, memory management, interrupt handling, system level latency and so on
- Very familiar with SMP multi-core/multi-CPU/AMP hybrid environments.
- Good analysis skills and proven ability to solve complex problems. Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools