- Gather, Analyse, Design, Develop, Test, Document and Support for API, Web, Desktop and Console Applications.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support large, complex applications like Portal, network applications, schedulers, database synchronizations.
- Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Integrate applications with wide range of systems.
- Write/use client-side libraries for web applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Ensure the application and module developed are well tested and secure.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of recent continuous work experience in API, Web, Desktop, Mobile and Console applications development.
- Recent working experience in Web API Development by using both XML SOAP Web Services and Restful JSON APIs
- Recent working experience in Web Application development and deployment.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for large amount of data.
- Excellent works experience on web design with modern looking, clean and easy to understand UI/UX
- Experience in API, Web, Desktop, Mobile and Console applications development.
- Experience in Web API Development by using both XML SOAP Web Services and Restful JSON APIs
- Experience in C#, PHP, Python, Java, Object-C and/or Perl programming languages.
- Experience in modelling languages such as YANG
- Knowledge in network devices, network configurations including understanding on Layer 2 and Layer 3 of OSI Model including knowledge in MPLS, EVPN and IPVPN networks
- Experience and knowledge in networking devices such as Firewall and Routers especially for Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet and other brands
- Knowledge and experience in working with Cloud and Virtualizations systems
- Knowledge and experience in docker and application orchestration systems
- Team worker
- Able to communicate and work with customers
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.