- Install, configure, upgrade and patch Solaris Operating systems.
- Install, configure, upgrade and patch Solaris Cluster.
- Troubleshoot HW, OS and Cluster issues.
- Provide 1st level support on Solaris Operating systems and Solaris Clusters.
- Perform preventive and proactive maintenance such as OS/Cluster patching and OS/cluster upgrades
- Escalate and manage incidents.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in IT / Systems Integration Environment.
- 2-3 Years’ hands on experience in Solaris Operating systems such as Solaris 10 or 11.
- 1-2 Years’ hands on experience in Solaris Cluster 3.x or 4.x.
- Preferable if Certified as Solaris Systems administrator or Solaris Cluster administrator.
- Preferable if experienced in Oracle Hardware (Sparc and X86 Servers)
- Preferable if experienced in other Unix flavours such as RHEL or CentOS.
- Able to work on weekends and after office hours.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year Direct Contract Employment