- Responsible to understand & analyze requirements
- To develop technical design specification & translate design into specifications and program codes
- Understand & analyze requirements
- Develop technical design specification & translate design into specifications and program codes.
- Develop unit test package, execute test and document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Conduct review & integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables before handing over to users for UAT.
- Fix reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of the programs in the production environment.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Manage changes to configurable items. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Typically 1-5 years’ experience in at least 1 ERP technology area (especially in the ERP programming language)
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year agency contract employment