- Provide post sales maintenance support services for customers’ Enterprise IT Network
- Work closely with SDM to resolve and fulfil customers’ operational issues / services request
- Next level of technical escalation for L1 engineer to resolve complex network issue
- Provide technical consultancy / advise to L1 engineers and customers
- Advise customers on the Security vulnerability advisory
- Develop test cases and conduct proof of concept tests on new software and hardware prior to upgrade/deployment
- Open TAC case to principal vendor for complex problem resolutions
- Perform standby duties as and when required.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology Security or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with LAN, WLAN, Data and Security networking in maintenance support and break-fix.
- Possesses Cisco certification (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE), Alcatel certification (ACFE/ACSE), F5 LTM & Network Security products.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in any of the following areas: i) LAN/WAN/WLAN: Cisco/Alcatel Switches/routers ii) WLC, Network Security Solutions: Fortinet, Junipers and Checkpoints, Cisco IPS/IDS, ISE, ACS & ASA, ESA, WSA, SMA iii) Network Monitoring: SolarWinds, Cisco Prime Infras, Alcatel Omni-Vista and Network Appliances based: Infoblox DNS/DHCP,NTP Server, F5 LTM/GTM, A10 LTM
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 or 2 Years Agency Contract employment.