- Appraised of the current state of computer security in place in the organization
- Technically proficient and up-to-date in basic computer security policies and practices
- Proactive in preventing Cyber-Security Incident
- To perform technical security assessment for IT & Network components - Vulnerability assessment, Penetration testing, Opportunistic Hacking, Web application security testing, Security source code review etc.
- To monitor and track the identified vulnerability, issues and fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Be familiar with browser, Web service, cloud security, mobile applications security, and operating system security concepts
- Understanding of leading vulnerability scoring standards and ability to translate vulnerability severity as security risk
- Perform forensic investigation if required.
- Review all security logs.
- Degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, although consideration will be given to experience and certifications in lieu of degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in cyber security
- Certifications such as CREST, OSCP and CISSP.
- Perform PenTest, Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Assessment
- Strong in technical skill
- Dynamic, customer oriented, experience working in a fast paced environment.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract role