- To project manage cloud infra upgrade projects due to problem solving, product maintenance, software roadmap, or capacity enhancement. Proficient in hardware and software from Dell, Nutanix, VMWare, Cisco, etc.
- To ensure smooth operations that conformed with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and within the budgeted capital and operational expenses.
- To establish IT standards, processes and guidelines that are in line with industry standards and best practices
- To assess and incorporate the ITIL standards into Private Managed Cloud platforms to align with the industry best practices.
- To operate and manage the cloud technologies that incorporate a full spectrum of products, tools, self-service portals and automation.
- To deliver the services to customers in accordance to the tender specifications and proposed solutions.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 4-8 year experiences in infrastructure management and cloud operations
- At least 5 years of IT operations management experience, especially in the area of infrastructure management and cloud operations with at least four hundred (400) VMs.
- Strong experience in hypervisor, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation, NGFW, storage and backup.
- Proficient in leading integrated process teams, as well as coordinating and communicating customer requirements
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification, familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.