- The position is responsible for delivering billable network services by delivering superior technical solutions to all target customers, particularly in Security and network (LAN) solutions
- Ensure best practice is leveraged in providing the solutions to target accounts
- Advanced technical interface providing support to customers, particularly in Security products such as Firewalls, IPS, IDS (e.g. Palo Alto, Checkpoint, McAfee, Bluecoat, F5) products, transferring customers’ requirements into a solution based on solutions and services. Owns technical design from concept to subsequent implementation; responsible for design, configuration, testing and commissioning of solutions
- Responsible for first level escalation of any deployment issues and problems. Note and escalate service development required to meet customer needs
- Ensure adoption of processes, methods and tools throughout the territory
- Identify and create business opportunities for target customers and prospects
- Participate in the tendering process and development of proposals in line with customer needs,
liaising and qualifying with other colleagues as necessary. Present technical solutions to customers both formally and informally as required. Supports in the development of customer SLAs
- Stay abreast of technical issues, options and advancements within the internetworking industry relevant to the portfolio
- Provide a consistently high quality (billable or non-billable) technical service to existing and new customers ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained or improved
- Ability to liaise with customers unaccompanied and be a recognized authority on products and services
- Provision of skilled presentations to prospective customers on the technical solutions and services offered with minimum support
- Relevant Degree with at least 3 years’ of experience as technical support in Security and network environment.
- Industry-recognized certification such as Cisco CCIE Security, Palo Alto, NcAfee, CheckPoint, F5 in LTM/GTM/ASM/Irules.
- Good experience on deploying security solutions such as Palo Alto, Checkpoint, McAfee and F5
- Good experience on deploying networks – Sound Knowledge in routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) with interconnectivity with security products.