- Application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
- Delivery of engagements around Microsoft’s solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- Design and development of integrated solutions using the latest products and technologies
- Specifying and implementing testing and production environment infrastructure
- Develop strategies to guide customers to transit the infrastructure to the newly developed solution.
- Stabilizing the developed infrastructure solutions
- Transfer of Technology to customers
- To prepare comprehensive project documentation
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
- 1-3 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Experience in infrastructure platform solution such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Skype for Business, Hyper-V / VMware, Citrix Virtualization will be an advantage
- Solid debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Have strong client satisfaction awareness
- Ability to communicate and present persuasively and effectively
- Preferable possess a MCITP Enterprise Administrator, Enterprise Messaging Administrator, Virtualization Administrator and/or Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)