- Perform design & implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface & other characteristics of an application.
- Conduct user requirements, application development, system integration, deployment as well as troubleshooting.
- Conduct meetings with end-users to solicit inputs for each cycle of prototyping.
- Conduct testing to evaluate the attribute or capability of the software & determine that it meets the expected results.
- Degree/Master in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in UX or GUI design would be an added advantage.
- Candidate with Cyber, Networking and Wireless/Radio Systems knowledge would be preferred due to current and potential projects development.
- Hands-on experience in system design & application development for medium to large-scale projects will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in C++/ C#.Net/ Wpf , SQL.
- Relevant years of work experience is required to lead a team of Software Engineers.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either 1 Year Direct Contract / Permanent employment.