- Analyze and develop technology solutions based on customer requirements.
- Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing application software.
- Create and maintain documentation for software installations, changes and upgrades.
- Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
- Conduct testing and evaluation for designs, prototypes and products
- Evaluate system architecture and make recommendations as required.
- Degree in EE/EEE/ME/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Have work experience in at least one full software development cycle
- Good Programming Knowledge in C / C++ / C#
- Knowledge in Network Communication and configuration
- Knowledge in SQL databases would be advantageous
- Knowledge in GUI design methodology would be advantageous
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either 1 Year Direct Contract / Permanent employment.