- Design implement and develop reporting and analytics solutions.
- Design implement and develop data visualizations.Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements.
- Meet with technical stakeholders to perform code reviews and elicit feedback.
- Design data architecture and engineering structures necessary to support our BI initiatives.
- Data integration management between core business applications and data lakes, data marts, etc.
- 5-8+ years of BI Analytics development experience (with a primary focus on Microsoft).
- 2 years of Microsoft Power BI experience (Power BI, Power Pivot Power Query Power View).
- Microsoft technology stack experience (Azure SQL Server SSS, SSAS, Etc.).
- Strong concepts of fueling business process improvement and decision making through effective use of business intelligence.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft technology stack (Azure SQL Server Integration Services Analysis Services Tabular Reporting Services etc.)
- Strong understanding of SQL, T-SQL,, or similar database programming technologies.
- Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance.
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as executive leadership
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.