- Coach multiple SAP Scrum Teams.
- Provide specific guidance to the Product Owners (from client) and Scrum Masters (Own Team) on the sprint planning (including estimation), daily scrum meetings and sprint reviews and retrospective meetings, progress reporting.
- Facilitate the issue/problem resolution related to Agile working.
- Confident and articulated, good communication with give clear and concise directions.
- Close and detailed follow-up with Scrum Teams and offer non-prescriptive advice.
- Able to establish good working relationship with the client personnel on the Agile and Scrum Teams.
- Able to devise working/documentation templates when required.
- At least 3-4 years of hands-on Agile experience and have been an experienced Scrum Master previously.
- Coaching experience is necessary.