- To manage the security aspects of cloud operations. Proficient in managing the following security products:
a. Tenable Nessus Vulnerability scan,
b. Trend Micro Deep Security, Tipping Point IPS
c. CyberArk Privileged Access Management
d. F5 Web Application Firewall, SSL Offloading and Re-encryption
e. ArcSight Centralized Log Management
- To ensure smooth operations that conformed with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and within the budgeted capital and operational expenses.
- To establish IT standards, processes and guidelines that are in line with industry standards and best practices
- To assess and incorporate the ITIL standards into Private Managed Cloud platforms to align with the industry best practices.
- To operate and manage the cloud technologies that incorporate a full spectrum of products, tools, self-service portals and automation.
- To deliver the services to customers in accordance to the tender specifications and proposed solutions.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 4-8 year experiences in infrastructure management and cloud operations
- Possess ITIL v3 Foundation Certification – Mandatory
- Possess Security - Tenable Certified Security Center - Nessus Vulnerability scan – Mandatory
- Possess Security - Trend Micro Certified Professional - Trend Micro Deep Security, Tipping Point IPS
- In-depth understanding of Hyper Converged Infrastructure architectures.
- Strong experience in hypervisor, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud Orchestration and automation, NGFW, storage and backup.
- Proficient in leading integrated process teams, as well as coordinating and communicating customer requirements
- Understanding of orchestration and automation methodologies pertaining to the specific needs of service provider environments.